Five brands we loved at Stylist Live
Posted on October 21 2015
Run from October 15th to 18th, Stylist Live hosted celebrity Q & A’s, catwalk fashion shows, gourmet food and drink and over 100 pop up boutiques – including, of course, yours truly – the team from Lowie!
We were there in force with a carefully handpicked selection of winter accessories and key pieces from our new collection. Apart from Lowie, we couldn't resist a spot of shopping ourselves.
These are our five top brands we loved from the show:
1. Miss Pom Pom is Lowie’s sister label. With affordable prices, Miss Pom Pom’s pieces come in chunky stitching with modern twists and Nordic patterns. Seek out this gorgeous accessories line’s bright hues, eye-catching colour pops and geometric patterns. Our favourite is the orange graphic scarf.
2. Labour of Love began by seeking out beautiful, unique pieces from new designers to stock at their flagship store in Islington. Eventually they started their own brand and when that took off it seemed a logical step to create the e-commerce emporium that is now Labour of Love. We love their modern, bright designs especially the Memphis inspired Labour of Love X Hanna Konola collaboration seen here.
3. Kate Sheridan produce an eclectic range of bags oozing with East End charm as well as unique Waxed cotton batwing coats each with their own distinctive coloured lining. With much of the collection made in the UK, it boosts a truly British feel.
4. With their bold statement designs, Toolally have shaped a new era of jewellery. We adore their brightly coloured necklaces and Art Deco shaped earrings and they get extra brownie points for being handcrafted in their Yorkshire studio.
5. Why let your feet suffer for the sake of fashion when you can combine the two by wearing Air & Grace's super comfortable shoes. With three layers of cushioning to ensure your feet are comfortable all day, styles include Chelsea boots studded ballet pumps and leopard print loafers, what's not to love? Both our designer Bronwyn and studio assistant Emily couldn't resist buying the black and white Jak & Jil boots.