Posted on June 27 2017
We are looking for a well rounded creative coordinator who can put her (or his) hand to both fashion styling and graphic design to support both brands. As a small business you will be involved in all aspects of design and marketing including the creation of the overall look and feel of the garments, printed materials, online marketing and anything else that has a design element. This broad role also involves client liaison and general administrative duties.
This full-time position is suitable for graduates or those with up to 3 years’ experience.
- Technical specs on Illustrator
- Mood boards
- Range planning
- Liaising with suppliers
- Competent in photoshop, Indesign and illustrator
- Lookbooks, flyers and other printed materials
- Email marketing campaigns
- Website co-ordination including banners
- Managing interns
- Liaising with retail stores and sales agent
- Overseeing website sales and customer enquiries
- Liaising with wholesale clients including attending tradeshows
- Other administrative duties
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Interest in garment construction
- Keen eye for design
- Enthusiasm for marketing
- Prepared to complete any ad hoc task.
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to Bronwyn on firstname.lastname@example.org